Tile & Shingle Installation & Repair
While not all roofing systems utilize the same materials, many, if not the majority, are surfaced in tile or shingle, lending to overall aesthetics and providing quality coverage when it comes to the outermost layer of your commercial or residential roof.
Selecting your tile or shingle roof can come down to a number of factors, whether leaning toward outward beauty and accompaniment to your structure, or in terms of durability and functionality. No. 1 Home Roofing adheres to the highest standards when it comes to the products we provide, so selections can be made easier for you.
Performance based on product type is something to take into consideration as you prepare to roof your building. While asphalt shingles are commonly less expensive, tiles take longer to install and require installation by experienced professionals. No. 1 Home Roofing has a team of professionals who can conquer both material types without worry.
Consider the many qualifying attributes of each common roofing material as you make your decision:
- Can last several decades with little maintenance
- Less expensive materials and installation
- Fits well with many home and building styles
- Interesting shapes and innumerable color selections
- Easier installation and more experts
- Commonly lasting between 20 and 40 years
- Withstands more dramatic and damaging weather
- Has a unique look and style
- More environmentally friendly
- Energy efficient
- Increased property value and curb appeal
- Commonly lasting between 50 and 100 years
No1 Roofing provides 2 layers of underlayment in the cost rather than the normal 1 layer during installation. We do this to help extend the life of the roof. Better security on the customers end, as as ours in having to come back. We also use metal in all valleys since that seems to be the spots that usually have the most issues.